Don’t let your software hold you back!
If you’re using QuickBooks® or PeachTree® for your accounting software, you’ll eventually get to a point where you will outgrow it. We’ve created a short quiz that should let you know whether or not you should consider upgrading or outsourcing your accounting.
Does your business require functions that are not available in entry-level software?
- Do you have difficulty tracking data and getting your reports?
- Do you have to pull data from several disconnected sources and then paste it into Microsoft Excel for analysis?
- Tip: Becoming overly dependent on spreadsheets instead of your software means your software is lacking.
- Does your software become slow when you enter multiple records?
- Tip: Generic software like QuickBooks® or PeachTree® is only meant to handle accounts for companies with fewer than 20 employees and annual revenue below $2 million.
- Have you experienced limits on how many invoices you can enter?
- Is your organization bigger than the software itself?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to 2 or more of these signs, you’re outgrowing your small business accounting software and it may be time to outsource or upgrade. Did you know that Beaton Accounting offers these services? For a FREE accounting consultation, call today! (631) 921-6894
To read more on this article, go to http://www.mcgoverncg.com/blog/2014/08/signs-that-youre-organization-has-outgrown-your-small-nonprofit-accounting-software/
Did you know we are offering a special on our Payroll Services? If you sign up by December 1st you can receive your first month FREE! Call now or visit us online here to sign up! You’ll be glad you did!
Have a question or certain topic you’d like to see addressed in our next blog post?
Just leave a comment, or e-mail us at email@example.com.