Articles & Resources
- Apr 2015 – Save on Taxes All Year Round!
- Mar 2015 – Tips for Self-Employed Taxpayers
- Feb 2015 – Individual Shared Responsibility Provision Changes Tax Returns
- Jan 2015 – Year-End REMINDER About Your IRA
- Dec 2014 – Plan for an Extraordinary 2015!
- Nov 2014 – What’s Your Hourly Worth?
- Oct 2014 – Is There an App for That?
- Sept 2014 – 5 Summertime Strategies to Revamp your Business
- Aug 2014 – 5 Ways to Hurricane Proof Your Tax Records
- July 2014 – 4 Must-Know Tips About the NEW Health Care Law
- Jun 2014 – Could Your Small Business Owe Taxes in MULTIPLE States?
- May 2014 – Quick Rundown: Small Business Health Care Tax Credit
- Apr 2014 – 4 Things You Should Know About the Child & Dependent Care Credit
- Mar 2014 – 3 Reasons to Direct Deposit Your Refund
- Feb 2014 – 4 Tax Breaks Every Small Business Owner Should Know About
- Jan 2014 – Navigating the ACA & Tax Penalty Maze
- Dec 2013 – Taxes 101: What You Should Know Before Filing
- Nov 2013 – Do You Know Your Small Business Vitals?
- Oct 2013 – Five Ways to Rev Up Your Referrals
- Sep 2013 – What Does Popeye Have to do with Accounting?
- Aug 2013 – From Budget to Profit Plan
- July 2013 – Five Cash Leaks to Avoid
- June 2013 – Have You Been Hacked? How to Minimize Your Risk
- May 2013 – Shape QuickBooks POS to Reflect Your Workflow
- Apr 2013 – Five Ways to Protect your Cash
- Mar 2013 – Five Places Where Spending More Pays Off
- Feb 2013 – Five Places to find MORE Profits!
- Jan 2013 – QuickBooks POS Setup Interview Just Scratches the Surface
- Dec 2012 – Ready QuickBooks for 2013
- Nov 2012 – Disappearing Money?
- Oct 2012 – A Reason to Upgrade
- Sept 2012 – With QuickBooks, Payroll is as Simple as 1-2-3…
- Aug 2012 – QuickBooks Can Do Much More Than You Think.
- July 2012 – Helping You Maintain Balanced Inventory.
- Jun 2012 – Backup or Portable Company File? How to Decide.
- May 2012 – Tips for Profitability: How to Cut Expenses
- Apr 2012 – Replenish Cash Flow by Turning Billable Expenses into Income
- Mar 2012 – Take QuickBooks Anywhere with Cloud Computing
- Feb 2012 – Target the Right Output with QuickBooks Income Tax Reports!
- Jan 2012 – Get Better Insight with QuickBooks Report Modifications
- Dec 2011 – Do Something Different With Your Taxes in 2012
- Nov 2011 – Announcing Quickbooks 2012: Better, Financial Management
- Oct 2011 – Classes or Types? When to Use Them…
- Sept 2011 – Tracking Bills in Quickbooks – Is It Worth the Effort?
- Aug 2011 – Is Your Customer List Growing – And Your Spare Time Shrinking?
- July 2011 – Is Your Business Surviving – But Not Quite Thriving?
- Jun 2011 – Are Your Files Tamper-Proof?
- May 2011 – Sales Orders In Quickbooks: Why? When? How?
- Apr 2011 – Unhappy with Your Payroll Provider?
- Mar 2011 – Repetitive Transactions? Memorize ’em.
- Feb 2011 – New Features to Pump Up Your Productivity
- Jan 2011 – Adopting Best Practices for 2011
- Dec 2010 – Time to Prepare for Tax Season
- Nov 2010 – Changing Seasons, Changing Prices
- Oct 2010 – Become a Quickbooks Genius!
- Sept 2010 – Find Out Where You Stand Financially
- Aug 2010 – Keep Your Data Secure with QuickBooks’ Protection Tools
- July 2010 – Hiring Summer Employees?
- June 2010 – Teach Yourself Better Reporting
- May 2010 – How to Get Paid In a Recessed Market
- Apr 2010 – Spring Cleaning: Personalize and Tidy Up Your QuickBooks Desktop
- Mar 2010 – Easily Analyze Payroll
Specials & Promotions
- Quick & Easy Tax Filing
- Is Your Payroll Service Provider Robbing You?
- Pump More Money Into Your Business
- Get In Control of Your Accounting Costs
Are you having trouble getting paid timely by your customers? This is a problem many businesses are currently having but there is a way you can detect this problem early.
You can run a simple ratio called “Accounts Receivable Turnover” to get “Annual Credit Sales Divided by Average Accounts Receivable.” A high ratio indicates a tight credit policy. A low or declining ratio could indicate a collection problem.
Perform this test throughout the year and get a step up on your competition. Once you realize where you stand, take corrective action.
If you’re unsure how to get started implementing these three HUGE money-saving tips, call us today for a FREE consultation!
CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT!
Track your Tax Refund
with Our CEO Tom Beaton
Limited Time Offer!Sign Up by February 15th for 30% OFF Personal Tax Return Preparation
Rated 5 stars by our customers